Arrogance comes Before A Fall

             Arrogance is the biggest downfall because when one is in it, they cannot see where they need to work on themselves and then something bad happens and they trip into anger and frustration. Pride comes before a fall. I find myself slipping into it quite a lot, in order to feel good. Because when I face reality I run away from how awful it seems. I have a cloud of dread in the back of my mind a lot, voices telling me how I'm not good enough and I will fail everything. It scares me and drags me down, so it is just easier for me to focus on feeling good about myself and self-pride.

          But it takes a lot to change a trait. So since I always walked around feeling bad about myself and down, I had to pump myself up a lot. So now that I know the truth that I am okay and worthy of success, it is still hard to implement it and feel truly good about myself. So that I can continue to feel good and accomplish with that good feeling, so that I can bring good to the universe with my specific talents. I just fall from the fear of not truly being worthy, and having to avoid that mindset. It is a constant battle to feel truly humble and continue admitting my flaws. But we need that to grow, because otherwise we fall into the trap of avoiding reality.

          As Understanding Narcissism YouTube video talks about, it's important to know we are vulnerable and that it's okay and a strength. It's okay to feel out of control of your emotions, because you acknowledge your fallibility and it makes you able to see good in life and trustworthy of others. People admire those that are humble and it's a beautiful trait. What people truly hate are arrogant people, because they look down on others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limbic Brain Flashbacks From Trauma

Daughter and Projection of Anxiety

Who Are Adopted Children Really