Narcissism Causing Shadowing Over Your Life Skills

          Ollie Matthews on YouTube said something very important in the video The More You Think About It, The More You Realize It Was All The Narcissist that made me think. He said that the person writing to him was having a hard time utilizing his skills because she realized that her Mom never taught her skills. Ollie said this is true- that the narcissist never lets their children develop who they are because they mock them and push them down so much and by the time they are up to get a job they cannot know what they want to do. They get stuck in dead-end jobs, with no motivation to work. If you were called lazy, why would you want to do any work? If you were told to do things you were not interested in doing, why would you want to go to work ever? When you see jobs as a burden. Narcissists don't let you feel good about your talents. so you do not realize that you have them. You will not know you have a choice to go into a job you can actually develop in and enjoy. You see the world as difficult and don't feel good enough to have any job. 

          This is horrible, because people become so depressed in their jobs and it takes away from having a social life because it sucks the energy out of them. That is not what life is meant for, not to waste away your life with a meaningless job that does not fit you. A person has to at least feel some satisfaction out of their job. 

        This is so true with me, I had jobs that I felt horrible in, and kept going because I felt I had no choice, that this is the way the world was. I had to continue working behind a desk on a computer, doing mechanical work, in order to have any worth in the world. I never got to develop my skills, and I was always embarrassed about that and felt incapable of it. He said in another video, It's Just A Complex Silent Treatment When The Narcissist Goes No Contact From YOU, that unless you go no contact with the people who made you feel worthless all of your life, you will live with constant anxiety, not just feeling it when things go wrong. It is your backdrop, and you have no self-respect at all yet. I really relate to this, I am expecting myself to be happy and get annoyed with myself when I get so angry and burst over little things like I have no control. I was never truly cured yet in the first place, and I still live with pain inside.

         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limbic Brain Flashbacks From Trauma

Daughter and Projection of Anxiety

Who Are Adopted Children Really