Truth

            Sunday.

           When you want people to know the truth, it is not a question of if you are forcing them to think like you because of your egotistical anger. It is really a matter of wanting others to see the truth the way you do. If they do not, I feel they are missing something big in their lives and are not happy. I am allowed to speak up about my beliefs, and I cannot hide who I am any longer, as Teal Swan says, if you are not yourself in your relationships you will feel drained and people will feel you are pushing them away and reject you back.

          I am happy because my daughter is herself and she is fire. She screams and is on all the time. I don't force her to stop crying I just do my own thing. I am air and have water too. I go in all directions and see everything. That's why it is easy for me to be influenced. But I am not a puppet. 

            My mother spoke to me and she touched my heart because I felt unconditional love and acceptance. Unlike other adoption reunions that they didn't feel any connection. I don't feel we know each other all the way, just that we are connected. Because we are. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limbic Brain Flashbacks From Trauma

Daughter and Projection of Anxiety

Who Are Adopted Children Really