High Stress Baby

Help been having a rough time. My toddler daughter didn't sleep till 5 am. I was stressed and wondering what I was doing wrong and If she is permanently traumatized in her personality because of my adoption and my husband's family personality issues that cause them to be overstressed ninjas. She was stubborn and refused to show her feelings so I felt terrified that there was major PTSD so I tried to avoid the situation by ignoring her but it only escalated and her tiredness did not wear her over. Finally, I fell asleep at 2 ish and woke up to her rubbing her eyes and trying to eat from me to sleep at 5. It is getting unbearable and sleep depriving to do this kind of mothering- following the aware parenting and The Continuum Concept. It sometimes makes no sense because do I hold her to hear her feelings even though she pushes mr away or do I assume she is okay until she cries on her own initiative?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limbic Brain Flashbacks From Trauma

Daughter and Projection of Anxiety

Who Are Adopted Children Really