Sensing Energy and Babies

Babies and toddlers have an amazing ability to sense people's emotions. And to know the energy behind what they say and do. It is impossible to fool them, they truly know who is caring and who is not. This is why adoptees become hypervigilant with people and learn how to read people's emotions so clearly. Because they had to learn it growing up, in order not to be abandoned again. Survival instincts. Therefore they have ADD as adults because they are constantly trying to match what the outer experience needs instead of listening to their inner selves. They lose their identity to others completely.

I saw this so clearly in myself tonight. Trying to make friends and getting caught up in what they wanted. It is what held me back all my school years, not knowing how to be truly genuine. I am so needy in this codependency, it is embarrassing. I tried so hard to be genuine. But my genuine is very unattached and needy. Like a child. Only when I am truly interested can I really care. It was amazing to meet people my type though, ones interested in spiritual growth. You could see that these people had a lot of depth and went through a lot of challenges in life to get to the place they did to cover their hair. All at different levels, though. I was awed and fascinated. Some were quite strange and I couldn't connect with. It took up my energy. But the head and founder of the organization was so inspiring to me. I resonated so much with what she said, and when I went up to her she told me she saw how interested I got. It has me thinking how people can truly tell when something is coming from a genuine place or not.

More later

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limbic Brain Flashbacks From Trauma

Daughter and Projection of Anxiety

Who Are Adopted Children Really