Tears Has To Come From Breaking Your Ego

         I think tears come when a person is broken down from their ego, and they acknowledge their fallibility. It is when they give up on all the illusions that they are in charge of everything in life, and acknowledge their powerlessness. They give up on the fight of their rights, and just see that they are in a low place. Until one can see that, they will not be able to cry because they will be set on their ego.

         We all have pain, we all have hurts in our lives that make us react too strongly to. That we have to defend, that bother us. However, if we ignore reality that we are mistaken and not following our true higher self. That wants love and acceptance.

          When we cry, it releases stress and we feel better. We are happier when we are no longer seeing things as hopeless, because that's how we felt before the tears. We can embrace our fallibility and accept that we are human, making things more clear and dropping our need for CONTROL.

         I think for adoptees this is extremely hard to get to, because we have so many ego blocks that we hold onto because we feel so small inside. So it makes us feel the need to pretend that we are perfect, because we are scared of not being worthy. But it is an illusion, because we are just as good as everyone else but we just don't see it because of our denial of birthright.

          I wish I could admit my flaws better and let go of having CONTROL over every aspect of my life... Because when I disappoint myself, it is hard to face. I wish I didn't have to protect my ego so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limbic Brain Flashbacks From Trauma

Daughter and Projection of Anxiety

Who Are Adopted Children Really