Need To Work on Change If You Want To Stay In Good Vibration

         I see that sometimes I need to do my own thing in order to be there for my daughter. It is impossible to be loving to her when I am stressing out. When I go out, with her in my sling, I can breathe and be present. It makes me feel better, and then I can love her more. I know that she wants me to be happy, so she can be happier when I make myself happy. When I am at home, trying to calm her down for the hundredth time to settle down and get her much needed sleep, I start blaming myself and feel resentful of her. Ralph Smart also said today that if you do the same thing expecting different results, it is mental. You will never get different results. So when I came back from a beautiful trip, having resolved to change my life to be more free and happy like I felt there, I could not expect it to stay on that level of coolness because I am back to living the same way I was used to before. I need to make conscious changes. When I go out and DO things, working towards what I want things to be like, it helps me change my lifestyle, and make myself happy. This is the only way I will be able to keep up the attention and love-giving to daughter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limbic Brain Flashbacks From Trauma

Daughter and Projection of Anxiety

Who Are Adopted Children Really