Circle of Life

             People get married to pamper each other the way they pamper themselves. The ones who grow, change, the ones who stay stuck themselves, will stay stuck in their marriage too. It's all about how you see yourself.

          We come to this world and go through our traumas in order to get to adulthood and undo all that was inflicted onto you that harmed you. The more a parent understands themselves and how they affected their child negatively, the more a child can understand himself.

            People who are wounded in childhood develop narcissistic wounds and need outward validation for who they are in certain ways. So they do not see themselves in certain area and try to get it validated from their outside. Such as if they lacked love for their weakness in a certain area, they constantly try to get it validated all the way into their adulthood, but until they acknowledge this and get themselves to see it, and then get support afterwards, they will keep having that void. And not be able to SEE themselves in it. When they can finally see themselves, they will not need to have others make them feel better about it, and will feel a lot better. And more confident. And Stop feeling ashamed of it. And stop putting themselves down.

           This is why I am here. I am trying to gt seen parts of me that I cannot see. That causes me to act crazy and feel ashamed of myself. Hate myself. I want to finally be proud of myself for all of me, I want to be happy and use my talents. I want to love others and be connected with others. It is selfish. I want my daughter to be happy too. I want myself to be happy because I want to be happy to be alive. I want to kick this narcissism, because it is causing my life to be stuck and unhappy. I don't want to have to keep justifying my existance to everyone and myself. I want to be able to SEE myself and others un enmeshed, and not blocked by my ego and anger. I want to live in joy and peace.

         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limbic Brain Flashbacks From Trauma

Daughter and Projection of Anxiety

Who Are Adopted Children Really