Watch Out For Your Insecurities, Some can handle since can't. What You feel about self is How you see Others

            Thursday, last week.

           On the city bus going to my biological cousins, and a guy, 89, just wanted to talk, was friendly- no judgement. People of trauma just need to be heard. Don't try too heard to be perfect just listen. Be yourself. Don't have agenda. He was open so I enjoyed talking. Tried not to please too much. I noticed my own reactions and inner shame, and let it go to try to get into the conversation. It worked, and I was able to listen and speak unbothered.
             
            Like by the Mrs. that I stayed by, I realized I was always insecure because always feel judged. But need to be aware of my needs and how I'm acting. She can't really empathize much, also needs to be seen. So I am polite and not too open and try to be nice. Thank her for help. When I act needy she can't comply. Looks at me strange.

            Whatever I believe feel about my self I look at others like too and find important. So I respect how he was strong and went to college even at his age so I told him that. But if I thought about my past I would have cared about his past more too and spoken about healing things more. Oh well, I a who I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limbic Brain Flashbacks From Trauma

Daughter and Projection of Anxiety

Who Are Adopted Children Really