When Everything Is Possible Because Of Your Mindset

          When we are in trauma vortex, nothing seems possible. For me this comes when I don't pay attention to my own needs and feelings. Thinking I have to be perfect. I told the Aware Parenting group on facebook about my depression and guilt yesterday when I couldn't handle my daughter and I got loving responses. One person said when I said my daughter was too attention seeking, that if I took care of my own needs I would enjoy her more and not PUT THE BLAME ON HER. This was so true. I need to do things with my heart in it. I saw how Teal Swan acts with her son on an instagram video, how she's totally authentic and not over smiley and happy. I was appreciative of her authenticity. When people are too happy all the time we can sense in our soul that it's not real. I grew up with people like that and it became part of me to be that way. I am working on being what I feel. I have a pretty expressionless face most of the time, and I like that about myself. I keep my emotions to myself, which is how I find them most real. They start in me, after all. I share them when I am CERTAIN of them. So with my kid, I need to be easier on myself and figure out how I feel all the time. It is not easy being conscious all the time.

             Ralph Smart says in Change Your Beliefs, Change Your Circumstance! (Law Of Attraction) that when we believe something is possible, we won't question if it's true. Such as, if you believe people can live happily you won't question them when they claim to be happy. It is all from how you see things. I am believing in my ability to attract happiness in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limbic Brain Flashbacks From Trauma

Daughter and Projection of Anxiety

Who Are Adopted Children Really