Finding Myself A Bit After A Good Move

            What happened. I was just thinking about how will I ever know that I am enough, and feel good about myself that my actions count. I was feeling low and worthless. I decided to do the right thing and not indulge in guilty pleasure of watching mindless movies. I then spoke to a woman who may be able to help my daughter and I with her birth trauma effects, and was surprised when she responded compassionately to me. As I am not used to people understanding when I talked about my adoption trauma, and I needed to be sure she was aware of adoption being a factor of trauma. Suddenly, after my daughter woke up, I saw her coming towards me and I knew that I mattered. It made my eyes tear up. I just cried and cried and felt good about myself. She was happy too, if not a little confused as she came and sat on my lap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limbic Brain Flashbacks From Trauma

Daughter and Projection of Anxiety

Who Are Adopted Children Really