Triggers From Panic

          I realized on the way up in the car, my husband triggers me when he tries to fix my feelings. Because I feel like he does not accept them for as they are, and it makes me feel worst about having them. He is like that because his family was scared of having big feelings, and they shut them down and punished others for having them. So when I freaked out for having pain and anger, he said what's wrong? With Fear in his voice. I got so angry about that, and had to calm myself before I yelled at him. I told him what I needed, and that I didn't appreciate his trying to shut down my feelings. He said he didn't, and I told him he was lying. We argued, and he finally admitted to doing that because it triggered him when people got angry because of his family and upbringing.

         I also get really nervous when my daughter panics, and try to run from it as much as I could. But it grates on my nerves, and I feel my insides tearing. I want to scream and hurt her. I need to figure it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limbic Brain Flashbacks From Trauma

Daughter and Projection of Anxiety

Who Are Adopted Children Really