Aware Parenting and Repression

          I guess all the while that my daughter was scared of me and didn't trust me because of my freak-attacks and the times I yelled. It must have confused her.  Now I have to regain her trust. I rocked her so much to sleep, and let her breastfeed all the time to comfort her. Now she cannot handle to cry in front of me her emotions. Things seem good on the surface, but when we become aware of what is going on under, we can work on it.

           It hurts to see the pain, but I want her to trust me more. I am not terrible, I can use work. I am not blaming myself, because I needed to see my own emotions first before I could see hers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limbic Brain Flashbacks From Trauma

Daughter and Projection of Anxiety

Who Are Adopted Children Really