Caring

        I was happy that my father told my mother that I had called him after I spoke to her, and cried because she didn't seem to want to talk to me.  She felt bad and told me she was sorry, and seemed more kind to me for real. Maybe her own adoption made me understand me and feel sad for me. And have compassion. I am grateful.

         My mother told me where I can stay and was excited beyond about my visit. She teared up a bit when I asked about her other daughter who she did not get along with at all. I feel so understood by her, it's a miracle.

        I also see my love for my daughter more, now that I feel love from my birth parents.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limbic Brain Flashbacks From Trauma

Daughter and Projection of Anxiety

Who Are Adopted Children Really