Comfort With Parents

          Spoke to my birth parents tonight.. First Dad then Mom came over unexpected. So much synchronicity.. He was happy to hear my voice. I found myself talking about my inner thoughts, unexpectedly.. I just felt he would listen with non-judgement. He is my father. It was nice and comforting. I had excitement about little things unlike with anyone else. We spoke about adoption pain and he understood. Tried to shift it to my parents were great, but it was hollow. I didn't mind.  I just want to connect. Birth Mom was curt but caring.. I already know she won't be too curious about my life aside from the logistics. He said they were both proud of me.  I was glad they discussed it. Appreciative. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limbic Brain Flashbacks From Trauma

Daughter and Projection of Anxiety

Who Are Adopted Children Really