Past Lives

        Ralph Smart says in a video about how to remember your past life, that if you are drawn to something or are good at something it is because you did it in your past life. You can see in children's faces sometimes that they know all about the world; they've been here before. I have always felt that way. He says this is only for old souls. I know I feel like one, because I've always felt different and out of place. As if I'm from a different era, as he said. I am m drawn to old fashioned clothing style, like dresses and vintage clothes. I like the simple things, have no need for fancy things and many material possessions. I was always drawn to humanism and helping people, when I was about 6 I tried to have a therapy session with a kid my age but it didn't work and they got freaked out and ran away. That was when I realized that there was something different about me. I knew what people felt and were thinking lots of times, and as a kid went out of my way to not embarrass people or make people feel good. I picked up when my babysitter was deathly insecure and had pity for her. I also knew when people were dysfunctional, but they were my norm so I was comfortable with them. I knew when someone was genuinely nice, such as my first grade teacher, and I wished I could be like her, but felt intimidated because I did not know how to interact with someone so kind. I was terribly shy. The nasty teachers I hated with a passion, and gave them hell if they ever bothered me. Some made me crumble into a ball and want to cry all my tears in front of everyone, and I seethed inside at them. I was always drawn to religion, I just knew there was a higher power. I prayed fervently, and felt guilty if I didn't or if I hurt someone who I felt was kind. I had no trouble hurting those who hurt me, though, I felt they had it coming and they were awful. I was always popular, to my unbeknownst of why. I didn't understand why people would follow every word that I uttered, but I liked the attention and acted coy to get my way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limbic Brain Flashbacks From Trauma

Daughter and Projection of Anxiety

Who Are Adopted Children Really