What Triggers You Is Where You're At

         I found myself again. Through watching Melanie Tonia Evan's latest video, 5 Ways To Open Your Heart Space. She said that the way you open your heart space is to listen to it, and treating it with care will make you attract others who can go this deep, too. If we do not care about our heart space, we will attract superficial people who do not pay attention to our feelings, either. It is all about what you agree to take for yourself from others. She says that the relationships that trigger our emotions are the levels we are up to in our healing. The successes we have are when the hurtful behavior people do to us do not bother us anymore.

          I realized that I am up to not taking rudeness from others anymore, and it still hurts slightly when my father-in-law is hurtful and overstepping my boundaries by not caring about my feelings. When he tries forcing us to visit by being manipulative to our emotions, like insulting us for not coming over. I am in the midst of healing it. I stay away from my family because they are so emotionally blocked and do not think others are entitled to their own feelings. They think you need to bend for everyone to please them. This is the mindset I had to grow up in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limbic Brain Flashbacks From Trauma

Daughter and Projection of Anxiety

Who Are Adopted Children Really