Adoptee Feeling Unconnected To World

         This is a weird phenomena. I realized when people leave me physically, I don't feel connected to them. That is why I sometimes go on and on trying to please people. I want to feel accepted by them. The thing is, I am already connected for being human whether they like me or not. Being close is a choice, and that is why we cannot see exactly what people are feeling all the time and communicate by choice. I used to have no boundaries and think I had to open up to everyone, because I felt so unworthy of existing. Now I know I have the choice, but I still fall for niceness and when narcissists sugar me up I comply, putting my judgement and boundaries aside sometimes. It is annoying, and I need to work on keeping things in. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limbic Brain Flashbacks From Trauma

Daughter and Projection of Anxiety

Who Are Adopted Children Really