Aware Parenting and how mirroring Toddlers is Important

          Babies need to be mirrored in how they feel, and this is hard when the parent does not want to accept that feeling, or is blocking it in themselves. I do this when I get upset at how my daughter is acting, and try to push off the feeling, distracting myself. It is when I am most disconnected from her. It seems like being a mother is impossible at those times. She is a handful, and I complain to my husband about it. It is because she is not doing what I want, being okay with things. She is in stress, and I cannot deal with it so I do not mirror her properly at all and she feels alone in her pain. It sucks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limbic Brain Flashbacks From Trauma

Daughter and Projection of Anxiety

Who Are Adopted Children Really