In Being Themselves, People Shine

           People are confident when they are doing things they are good at, and it is nice to watch and learn from. I was watching someone singing a cover of a song, and the joy they felt inside at letting out their ability and energy into something that made them shine was beautiful. You can tell it was just them in their sincerest form. I guess when I let myself go and do things my heart wants, it makes me happy. I am more joyful and confident. When I am not trusting my ability and feel like I am doing things that are not "me," I am nervous and insecure. People notice it and withdraw from me. That is my fault. I did not shame myself for being insecure today, and let myself go and feel good about buying some healthy cookies that I wanted to taste. I felt much better, and was able to be myself again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limbic Brain Flashbacks From Trauma

Daughter and Projection of Anxiety

Who Are Adopted Children Really