Pull Out the Good from Good Times in Bad Times

            The goal in life, I believe, is to go through the hard times without getting torn apart. To see the good in it. When you get to the depths of your despair, whatever that might be, you need to pull yourself up with the tools you have learned to help you. For example, my weakness is my negativity that I get dragged into, feeling like there is no way out of my pain. I need to see how I am triggered, and how to pull myself out of this reality to know that it is not so. I am not truly drowning, it is just an illusion. The pain I feel is really just from my past of losing myself to other's rule over my life. Feeling powerless.

          When we can love ourselves despite our feelings, despite the situation, we have won. We can control our emotions and not let them take over us. Knowing that it is not real, just "In your head." When we can ride the waves. Sometimes, the blessings are there but we cannot see it because we are in such despair. It is hard, I know, to see them at these times. But that is what life is about- learning to take the blessing and believe you deserve it. I am seeing that more now- That it really is all here for us, and it's up to us to see it, believe it. Bring the good from those good times into the hard times. If you are prepared for it by knowing it comes, you can conquer it.

          It's about knowing yourself, and knowing all the parts of you- the good, happy, and shadows of pain and insecurities. Once you know them all, you will not be fazed when they creep up into your life in disguise of outer situations. Everything that happens outside can reflect the inside, and only affects you as much as you feel affected by it inside. No one can say that they are not responsible or the cause of situations happening to them, because it always affects them by who they are. How much faith they have of themselves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limbic Brain Flashbacks From Trauma

Daughter and Projection of Anxiety

Who Are Adopted Children Really