Can I Make a Change Where I am?

          Maybe being in this place with such little spiritual knowledge, I can still grow and be myself. I went to a job interview today in a playgroup with 15 children running around lost, with the teacher being a grandmother and as she said, "with little patience and too burnt out for this work already," so she was hiring someone to run it, and I managed to brighten the children a bit just by showing love and care for them. I feel like they feel like just another number there, and it pains me. If I can help them feel more loved, I can make a huge difference, even though I do not have any experience running a playgroup on my own. I have seen the teachers do it, though, being an assistant for 3 years, and maybe even though I am not usually so organized, I can do well. My daughter was the youngest, and they agreed to let her stay with me if I get the job. As I said, I just wanted something to do with my day, and getting a little extra money won't hurt at all. I wonder if I can do this job without making my daughter feel less cared for. Perhaps she will grow by seeing herself with others her height. But I am not sure.

        I made friends with a lady in the bakery, whom was from my hometown and my mother knew her and told me last time that she did not like her, and because of that fact I did it. Lol call it rebellion, but I wanted to see if everything my mother said was indeed not true for me. She was not so bad, readily engaging, but a bit not-confident. To my mother, that may as well be bad, and a reason to stay away. I cannot figure out her reasoning. She gave me extra food and was overly nice, which I was suspicious of her motives. I chatted with her and she was extremely kind. Close-minded, a bit, like most people in this neighborhood, but I cannot blame her because she grew up that way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limbic Brain Flashbacks From Trauma

Daughter and Projection of Anxiety

Who Are Adopted Children Really