Changing

How we see others is how we see ourselves. When people are fragile about their insides they are extra careful with others, scared to approach certain truthful topics...it's really funny how I noticed that certain people are really nervous around me because they are worried that I'm lonely or crazy or something. They don't know me at all, and I am glad I finally have the discernment to not let myself hang loose for them to criticize my behavior or tell me not to wallow in my emotions. Just because they can't handle it.

We are our own people and can do what we please. Healing makes me happier and some people don't understand that. Teal Swan said in, Healing- Does it End? That once you start, you start seeing things more clearly right away and it is not hopeless. You know that you are part of humanity suddenly, and then you realize that you need to help others. Your job is never finished- but it is beautiful because you can only do things that are in front of you now. It does make you happy to know you can change the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limbic Brain Flashbacks From Trauma

Daughter and Projection of Anxiety

Who Are Adopted Children Really