Healing Provides Domino Affect

We have to heal ourselves by seeing the patterns we create and what we want differently says Teal Swan in How To Heal. She says once we heal, the impossible feat of raising a healthy child who does not feel out of control in life will be possible. We are scared of ruining our kids, but the truth is it is not entirely our problem because the DNA they carry is full of their ancestor's wounds.

Interestingly, Mark Smith on Family Tree Brand Counseling also said in a profound video titled Change that once we heal, we will start to see who is a wolf and who a sheep in our lives, and more importantly, we will love ourselves and the pain will be a redemption for us. Also, it will get passed down to our children, so we need to do what we need to do for ourselves and not worry about them too much. He said the person who hurt you the most gave you the greatest blessing, because he showed you your childhood trauma in reincarnation. I feel like the worst was done with my past painful relationships, and I am ready to chose love for myself. So much so, that I force my husband to show it to me and do not accept accept any lower standard. I am quite adamant about it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limbic Brain Flashbacks From Trauma

Daughter and Projection of Anxiety

Who Are Adopted Children Really