The Rewards for feeling Real

The rewards of being able to see my self as valid for the pain I feel inside are: being able to love others or tolerate them more unconditionally. I no longer judge others for their outrageous behavior, like showing off because of obvious lack of self worth inside, or stuffing their faces with delicacies because they need to feel good out of fear of facing how terrible they feel inside. As long as they are not harming others pretty horribly, I can tolerate it. The minute they overstep my boundaries, like by insulting me or mocking me for being true to myself, I erupt and push them away with more force than I knew I possessed.

I guess a lifetime of being critiqued for myself has taken its toll on me, that I no longer can even smell it.

But yeah, I am able to discern more what other people are doing to themselves, and if I am truthfully infected by them. I have tighter boundaries, and do not let them affect me as much. Lol being true to myself has never felt more self-preserving and "selfish"- but it definitely affects my life and energy for the better. Ask my loved ones- the ones who live with me and chose me every day- they are proof.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limbic Brain Flashbacks From Trauma

Daughter and Projection of Anxiety

Who Are Adopted Children Really