Vigorousness and Pushing People to Change

It hit me that when you are strong in beliefs you act with more confidence, with "harshness" or chutzpah as they say, because you believe in others. I saw it through how Teal Swan acted in her video, Channeling Your Pain... She spoke quite strongly to blake about his insecurities, being frank. She was pushing him to his limit, when she told him straight up that he was codependent and needy so he was not ready to move to co create. Many blasted her in the comments saying she was acting rude and aggressive, that it would only push him away. I am conflicted about why she did it, but I admire her and see truth in her.

I think she went through so much hell that she is passionate about getting others to the other side, too. She believes in her resolve, without "codependent" hesitation; being scared of how others perceive her. She KNOWS herself and believes in her goodness. I admire that strength. I believe I have it in me, too. I think with others you need to show extraversion, and try to understand them, while when you are with yourself you can untangle your emotions in solitude. I believe in the confidence around others though, because you can influence better this way. INFj thing, maybe? We are very sharply focused on perfecting the emotional realm and righteousness. It is in our world purpose.

I admire it, and I see how other people feel very easily, as Teal does. She knows that by making people feel seen and validated, they can feel loved and integrate their trauma. She helped a woman feel seen in "fear of being close for abandonment, but also needing closeness and intimacy." The woman admitted it was true, and she said that she did feel less pain after that about her trauma. I agree that all we need as humans is to be seen, and talk about our emotions more. Teal Swan said our stories and vulnerabilities need to be heard, and sent out a plea to do so. The woman admitted that what she needed most was to have people see her "split" in personality... That she was scared but wanted intimacy. So Teal egged her on to be with people like that.

If we did not do it, we will feel crazy and ashamed of who we are. We will need to conform to outside expectations. But as Abby Miller said in Old Souls and Suicide, once she did not conform she was "killed" spiritually but the outside world, and survived it so she can take anything now and won't conform by commiting soul suicide again.

I like this idea, that when we believe in something we are confident and can show it to others strongly. I believe that the more I believe in my love for my baby, the more I can be firm in setting limits without breaking in uncertainty. I will know what she needs best, and that is to have a mother who knows herself and is trying her best to take care of her. I see it now, when I put her to sleep after shenanigans of cleaning and eating and ignoring her to focus on myself, she fell asleep without protest because I was happy and strong. Not stricken with guilt which leads to anxiety.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limbic Brain Flashbacks From Trauma

Daughter and Projection of Anxiety

Who Are Adopted Children Really