My Child Stressing Me Out But She's Amazing

It's amazing to me how my daughter looks up to me so much and copies everything I do. And she also so wants to do everything by herself. It is shocking to me I guess to see how innocent little kids are. She hears every word or thing said, like when the lecture was on in another room as we ate, she repeated a word she heard from it- mean. It startled me.

She gets soo upset when I take away the pen from her because she is scribbling on my notebook and I don't want her to. It is so hard to discipline and I have to be so careful not to hurt her. I was feeling overwhelmed, so we went out for a walk and she stayed in the carriage the whole time. She seemed spaced out and I felt awful. It was for an hour because I went grocery shopping, and I was happy to buy her some treats and only then did she munch and talk a bit. I don't know how she felt but it seemed she was okay with it. At home she was very attached to me.

She is soo attached to me I can barely move somewhere else without her crying and running to me. I think I instigate this by being overly cheery sometimes because I am stressed at how needy she is. Sigh if only I had more friends to feel valid.

I like taking videos with her because then I feel seen and connected to her seeing our expressions and having fun. It is hard to live for myself at times with her though. Just venting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limbic Brain Flashbacks From Trauma

Daughter and Projection of Anxiety

Who Are Adopted Children Really