Anger With No Bounds

This anger won't kill me. My Dad won't meet me because he is scared of leaving work early even though his boss said he could for me. He values his work more than me. It is soo infuriating. We also planned to meet too sometime in the morning one of these 2 days that I have left. And I was so excited I could barely sleep. And I jumped up when my daughter felt my excitement so she couldn't sleep. So when he said could we meet later, after I had tried him 10 times and he finally called back, I was exhausted and just said okay.

But I had written on a paper before he had managed to call me back, that maybe I hated him. And it resonated. I did not love him like I thought, it was just a hunger and curiosity of my whereabouts. When I wrote with my left hand, as I heard it helps bring out the inner residing feelings, I did not have anything to write. It hurt so bad. I honestly just wish he would be the one chasing me instead of me running after him like a sad dirty puppy. And if the man who carelessly abandoned me truly loved me. Even though he took me out twice with his girlfriend earlier. But maybe it was not for me after all. Maybe it was all for him to be with his friend.

I am so angry I am having all these negative thoughts. And my daughter is infuriating me by her jumping and neediness on me. I hate how she clings to me, it feels suffocating. I can't be there for her now when I feel so empty myself. Even after I listened to the Warming the Stone Child by Pinkola Estes yesterday. And she spoke about how resilient we are and how important it is for us to know we have our heat inside that could be activated anytime by ourselves being out own mother. And parable stories how orphans had survived with their own warmth.

I feel like I am torn apart and broken. To top it off, when I told my half sister that I was here for 2 more days if she wanted to meet, she feigned having no clue I was still in town and even said she wasn't sure she could meet me. I was beyond hope at all so I just said no problem. The abbreviation for it- np. She wanted to play that game with me, I was not having it and I'd leave first. She hasn't even looked at my text from last week saying that it was hard for me to stay but I was, and I was hoping to see her. My daughter is screaming her head off annoyingly, because I need space so I went downstairs to my room leaving the door open for her. I really wish there were others around to help her. It is also greatly stressing me out that she feels isolated with her own pain of being ignored and pushed away by me from my anger and pain.

I feel like I'm in hell. I really need help before I give up on my father and entire birth family and tell him I was not interested. He should be the one making effort, because I was the infant baby when they left me the first time. I don't want to wait around buying pastries here all day and waiting for him. In this big empty house and friendless country where they don't even look out for pedestrians when they zoom turning the corner.

I really feel like calling him and telling him I don't want to see him. I feel like he went against my boundaries by treating me like an afterthought to his work. I don't know how to react rationally at this. I feel like he pulled the rug from under me. It makes no sense because I would not have cared so much had it been someone else. I guess the need to know my father throws it off balance and that is normal. I just don't get how he has no emotional feelings about me at all. He claimed he does and seemed enamored by me, but that could have all been in my head. It feels devastating, worst than death.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limbic Brain Flashbacks From Trauma

Daughter and Projection of Anxiety

Who Are Adopted Children Really