Can't force Change

Learning boundaries. I can't force my mother to change, nor my husband. I have to know they are their own person and on their path. It sucks when I feel misunderstood but it is not their fault they don't have my knowledge and brain. Slowly I can get them to see me but only by having strong boundaries and loving myself. Being strong.

It is hard to think I have to change everyone. I tell myself I am not, that it is for the right reasons- they are ignorant, they don't understand... But in reality it is because I do not accept their ways of being. This will definitely not make them want to listen to me. Note.

If I were more confident in myself I would not need to be soo pushy and hurt by other's mindsets. I would see them as their own people. Since I take it to heart, I see them as defective dolls, and not people of their own. I have a right to love myself and be who I am. Not need their acceptance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limbic Brain Flashbacks From Trauma

Daughter and Projection of Anxiety

Who Are Adopted Children Really