Divorce

Yea it's true that I've not been myself the past couple days. Fee sluggish and tired. From the no eating grains or processed sugar or coffee. Spoke to Joe Soll today and he said I am clearly not happy. In my marriage for sure. He said from what I tell him he can see. My husband does not support me emotionally. He uses me as a crutch. He doesn't compliment me. He doesn't encourage me. Heck he barely talks to me. He is always so tired. I am angry and resentful. He said marriage is not supposed to be this. I don't have to stay. He is a grown up, should act like one not a child. I told him how he rages at others in front of our daughter. He said it is abuse and affects her. I agreed. She is better off without parents who are together but don't respect each other. I sighed and felt like crying. With sadness but relief. Someone told me I don't have to take this. I have felt trapped before.

I was angry and bitter. I told my husband. He said he tries and is bad with emotions. It is not an excuse. I need more. He is not enough for me.

I was so sad and scared for my future. But I realize that ai have been so trapped with him. Like how he gets nervous with me for spending money on healthy food. Stuff I need. How he gets anxious every time I eat too much, and acts all passive aggressive. He never noticed my pain and acts like it's normal. And when he is angry and sad he acts like it's ok.

It has been there all along. Maybe my change in diet made me notice more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limbic Brain Flashbacks From Trauma

Daughter and Projection of Anxiety

Who Are Adopted Children Really