Drama Queens

The funny thing is all the relatives come running together when a funeral happens. Even though they are not close. It is all in the sake of guilt and Mommy -Daddy love. But they never truly felt loved. So they grasp at straws, not realizing that it is not there. It is a codependency thing, from being raised that way. To be a pawn for their needy parents. And they show it to their own kids, always letting themselves fly with their emotions. Hysterical crying, huge drama letups, screaming about silly things their kids do... It is so childish. My older cousin boasted and blew up about how her kids tried to make her feel better the morning after she had been sobbing over her grandfather's death, so they made her a breakfast and wrote in the card, "(Grandfather) he died, do not cry. Have a good day." Maybe I am paranoid, but it felt to me like the kids were playing the role of parenting their parent. Because they needed to grow up quickly. You always find a hollowness in their eyes that resembles this...

They replay the guilt in themselves and act like drama queens. All sucking up for attention. Needing one another by their side to pump them up. Narcissistic supply. If I told them the truth, that I felt sad, they'd say I cannot feel that way. Because they'd see it as robbing their attention. Trying to play victim. Which they always do. Projection.

Even my close cousin got annoyed at me for saying my daughter did not have the family genes in the car. Like. Shh don't get them upset. As if I was trying to get attention. Was just being honest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limbic Brain Flashbacks From Trauma

Daughter and Projection of Anxiety

Who Are Adopted Children Really