My Pisces Little One

My daughter's North Node is Virgo and her South Node is a Pisces. She is definitely very flowy and imaginative. Spaced out even. Her face is very common looking, like she can morph into anyone or anything you can imagine. Of course, she needs grounding and direction from Virgo. I truly adore her, and think of Pisces as magical, pure and ethical creatures. I admire them greatly for their insight and spirituality that just flows through them. I feel like she is a lot more understanding than me. But at the same time, it makes her more vulnerable and prone to being forgotten because she is so attuned to me.
I notice that when I get nervous with her for her traits she gets deeply wounded, and I can't seem to help myself. Like when she drops things carelessly and grabs things, getting curious about one item... It hurts me when I get mad at her and yell or act angry, because I see her as helpless and it is HER. How can I blame her for her true nature? That will deeply wound her, and make her feel ashamed for her self. And I know how that feels.

I saw today that when I accepted her personality and didn't feel unsure when I gently commanded her to stay still or go in the carriage without insecurity, she was happy to do what I said. I do not think I stifled her as I used to think it did when I made her do what I wanted, because I knew that she needed grounding anyway and searched for it in her environment subconsciously. Like I noticed she came to find me in the store when she wandered off today, so I think she learned to be careful and grounded from how I taught her not to go away again from the last 3 times it happened. And she also fell asleep right away because I was confident and not wishy washy about she felt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limbic Brain Flashbacks From Trauma

Daughter and Projection of Anxiety

Who Are Adopted Children Really