Chosing Happiness

I woke up exhausted, sleeping a bit over 8 hours... But still groggy. No idea what world I was in. My daughter needed me as usual to nurse to fall asleep each time she awakened, which usually happens until she gets up for real at about 11/12. I get out earlier to clean and do things I can while she is asleep, but I can't help feeling frustrated and disappointed in myself that I couldn't give her enough love to not need me so much. I will not let her cry it out, though which she does when she wakes up to find me gone. I felt like I was slipping, with worry about the day and accomplishing needed tasks, and I felt low self-esteem because of my losing direction last night.. I remembered Teal Swan saying on Instagram this morning, ironically, that we can only get somewhere if it is our true intention... And I knew I was battling with mine. My true intention is often my own happiness. So,against odds, I decided to follow my heart even though I was hating myself. Fragmented off from my inner self.

I decided to will myself into being happy. Despite the doom inside. I saw the piles of clothes all over and sighed- laundry was calling. Messes on the floor... I scrambled to make some cleaning happen but it felt impossible. With my daughter hanging on me. She was extra slow with eating, and I felt like a dummy just watching her faking patience.

I went out in the end, after folding some laundry and laughing inside at my daughter sweetly trying to join. She was so excited about going into the carriage again, I was uneasy that maybe she was trying to please me. Because it is against the Continuum of children to want to sit in a stroller idly.

As I walked, I felt bad about myself for being so spoiled that doing basic chores felt like a drag. I then reminded myself that in this generation, where there is so much isolation between people it is unnatural.. It is not fully my fault.
I eased up and had a good day letting myself enjoy even though my daughter was not exactly having her way. Such as. I didn't force myself to buy her sushi because I felt bad as she liked it I just bought her a cheap sandwich it made me feel all the more better listening to my desires

It all led to me enjoying and having fun talking to more friends

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limbic Brain Flashbacks From Trauma

Daughter and Projection of Anxiety

Who Are Adopted Children Really